Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2016 - Letter Q

Disney World Vacation:
  Planning, Prepping, Packing and Postponing a trip of a lifetime and things I learned along the way.

All's QUIET on the Western New York Front: It's Saturday and I am not hearing the usual chatter from Alison. When I am going for just a few days, we are always talking and texting together right up til the last minute. We should be burning up the wi-fi between here and Buffalo.

I call. She sounds all stuffed up. She's had this earache and the headache for over a week. She went to the doctor and got stuff to help her feel better. Doctor thinks it's a sinus infection. Alison is sure she will be better before Wednesday. She is so happy I am coming up early so I can help her pack and do last minute things at her house. She is just so tired.
I leave tomorrow on the train. 

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Oh man...traveling when sick....no fun.