Monday, April 11, 2016

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2016 - Letter I

Disney World Vacation:
  Planning, Prepping, Packing and Postponing a trip of a lifetime and things I learned along the way.

Internet, Websites and Pinterest:When you want the latest and most up to date information available, who you gonna call- Disney? Naw, go on line.
I never realized what a huge experience going to a Disney Park is for people. I must be in my craft room too much. Bunches of people go every year. Many go several times a year (where do they get the money?) And lots of people who go regularly write blogs or administer websites or post pictures on Pinterest to aid novices like me, its amazing!
Fun Disney Facts and Tips | Top 10 Restrooms at Disney World  | There's no limit to the Imagineers' creativity!:
Top Ten Toilets At Disney (Pinterest)

What to put in your Disney World park touring bag - different categories of items to pack + what to do with your bag while you're on rides:
Pinterest
There are statistical charts about the temperature history for any given month. People tract the attendance flow from year to year. There are reviews of the best, most costly, the most family friendly restaurants and times of day you can get seated the quickest. Some sites help you pack your suitcases, some give lists of what to carry in the bag you will take into the Parks each day. How about times when a certain Park opens early or closes late. There are even places to find what attractions are closed for refurbishing.
10 Best Uses of the Disney Dining Plan:
Pinterest.
Disney\\
Price Finder- Animal Kingdom Lodge.
You don't have to be a whizz at computer research to find any of this information. Type in "Disney Vacation", "Christmas at Disney", "what should I bring to the Resort" and more than you can ever read will pop up for your perusal. This is marketing at its finest.

3 comments:

JoJo said...

I started doing some online research and I got so overwhelmed. I'm just gonna defer to my husband who is the expert. My one and only concern is the bedbug infestation in America, and sadly Disney hotels and resorts aren't immune.

Suz said...

Ugh, I didn't know about that.
Thanks for all your encouraging comments. Suz

Cynthia said...

Hello from A to Z, Suz. I do get a lot of my travel tips from the Internet.