Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Working with the Alphabet again...

Hi, Everyone,

I have joined up with that wonderful group Blogging from A to Z Challenge once again this year. The Challenge is to encourage people to get on their blogs and shine for the month of April. The rules are simple, share something with the world for the 28 days of April (Sundays off for good behavior)-

 -visit here for the actual rules.

You can blog just about anything (even adult content if you label it as such) as long as your first day's subject is about A, the second B, etc. Your blog content can be photos, poems, writing, your artwork, other people's stuff that you admire, music...

Then you go to other participating blogs to look at what other people are posting. You meet new bloggers and see sites that you'll want to visit again and again.You'll get new visitors to your site the whole month, too.

This is my third year and I love it. Working on my blog content now. And, this year I am a helper. I'll blog a little later this month about what my "Job Duties" are.

Thanks for stopping by and go sign up.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Good luck with A-Z! I couldn't come up with topics this year, but I'm gonna minion on Tina's Team anyway.

Robert D. Skeels * rdsathene said...

Enjoy, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Andrea said...

Yay! Glad you're back!

Arlee Bird said...

Glad to see you back. Thanks for helping out with the Challenge this year.

Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out

stefani said...

Looking forward to your posts.

Stefani @ Dreams of Nyssa