Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A few cards...

 Thought I'd display a few cards I've made this summer. This first one was for my brother-in-law, Tony, Easy to make with a tree die cut, some bird ribbon and a piece of corrugated cardboard I grabbed from a box a while back and just knew it would be just right for some crafting project.
 This monotone card came together so easily.The butterflies have some glitter on them.
This last one is one of 21. On the front, I used swipes of Distress Stain for the background, and then used different stamps, some bling and "thank you" to make each card unique. Inside, I stamped two inspirational sayings about how nice the person was and about memories and a personal note written by me.
These were the thank you notes to the staff at the library for the nice gifts they gave me when I retired.

I'll be posting some other cards I made when I was taking the Summer Card Classes '13 soon.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like somebody is having fun in her free time! I love that first one!