Monday, April 29, 2013

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge- Letter Y

WELCOME, EVERYONE:

 to my second year in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.

Since I plan to retire shortly, I thought an alphabetical look back at my paying library career and a look ahead to my crafting and writing career would be a good use of my 26 days in this challenge, 26 wonderful words for retiring me. Hope you enjoy. I am looking forward to reading whatever you share this month on your blogs, too.

LOOKING BACK: 
Young-at-Heart- (having youthful thoughts, hopes, tendencies.) 
Although I am retirement age, I project a young, positive, glass is 1/2 full image. I don't want to look back on the good, old days. I want to make some good, new days.
Looking ahead: 
Yearning- (to have an earnest or strong desire.)
I am so yearning to be free, to sleep in, to stay in pjs all day, to get paint in my hair and nails, to go braless, to work on a project all week without worrying about time for other chores before I have to go back to work. To go visit sisters any day of the week, to shop when the stores aren't busy (I hate to shop), to stay up late, to hang around with my hubby and drive him nuts. Yippee!

5 comments:

Heather M. Gardner said...

Now you sound too busy.

And put your bra back on.

Jeez.

Heather

Unknown said...

Just discovering your blog for the first time as I make my way through the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you've got a delightful transition coming up. Enjoy every moment of every phase, and good luck with your artistic endeavors.

One more day to go; I'll miss the camaraderie of A - Z. Please stop by MROP anytime you wish.

HistorySleuth said...

God, that sounds so nice. I'll be happy with just a week if I could get it. :) Enjoy your new free time.

History Sleuth's Writings A to Z mini-mystery

Carol Bez said...

Oy - you're making me tired! :)