Sunday, July 22, 2012

This is me....

It's Sunday morning, the second day of a 4 day vacation from work. I slept late and am enjoying that first cuppa. I need at least another cuppa to function and, of course, the funny part is- no matter how many cups I have, they are all decaf so none of them are gonna jump start me. Sigh!!


For my art class, we were asked to draw ourselves and use the drawing as our profile picture on FaceBook. So, here I am.  Love the turtleneck sweater, wish I had one.

Will be back with some more stuff later today, I hope. I have a To-Do list that is pretty extensive for the 3 days left and of course the temperature is up in the 80's so the outside stuff may stay on the list. The yard is suffering from my inability to go outside and weed, mow and straighten.

On the good side, I may be going to see my sister, Alison, in August. Stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely go visit your sister. She is very awesome. Then you can also play with her new kitten. You would have a lot of fun with both of them and then she could take you out for your birthday. Also, you could go to some classes at that nice stamping store she has. I like the picture you drew of yourself. You look nice and young and I like the turtleneck sweater too even though I would never wear it today since it is 95 degrees. See if you can visit me, I mean her, in August!