Monday, July 23, 2012

More goodies...

 This I did up last night. Combo of chalks, Pearl EX powder applied with a water brush. Really like it up close, great texture.
 This is supposed to be done with Pan Pastels, however, I haven't decided to buy any of them yet- they are a big investment for something I might not use alot. ?The pastels I did have I feel gave a fair representation of shading and blending and I am more than satisfied with this lesson.















 The little pearls are handmade using Liquid Pearls. Thought they added just the right touch.
 The next 3 photos are a resist technique. I used crayola crayons and oil pastels to create the vine frames. The poem is mine in this one.
 You then color over the resist with Koi watercolors. Used to do this with Stampin' Up! products, not difficult. Love this Stress saying.
Did this one on a very hot day, the coloring looked so cool it reminded me of a cool lake or a stream in the woods.















Except for my accordian books, I am caught up with all the regular lessons. Some of my class peers have been creating extra lessons to take us through this classless slump. I'll have to look at those lessons. I am also taking classes with Donna Downey- very mixed media. Beautiful stuff until she does her signature drippage on to the page. Maybe more about that next time.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: