Sunday, October 30, 2011

Craft Store #3: Beautiful Impressions, LLC

http://www.beautiful-impressions.com/

Love these flowers.
 I had a list when I started and here I was at the third store and I really hadn't crossed off too many items from my list. I was looking for Dave stamps and dies that were coming out for Christmas 2011. Apparently, I was hearing from all the store owners that I was  a week early. Ugh!
Bought this stamp.

Lots of goodies.

I did find lots of dies that I didn't have and bits and bobs that I liked, but, I was somewhat discouraged.I was also finding that I have a huge inventory at home, as Gary says I rival many stores.

Beautiful Impressions was an old home that had little rooms stuffed with goodies. I bought my first Twinkling  H2O's and a Northwoods Rubber Stamp (above).  There were lots of examples of these stamps- beautifully colored.

The staff was very helpful. The store also serves ice cream in the summer months. my kinda place. Westbrook is located along the shore of CT and so it is worth a trip there for the water sights, too.
Lots of small rooms.

No comments: