Thursday, August 18, 2011

Words to live by....

Hello.

  I wandered over to Stacy Julian's site http://stacyjulian.com (from Simple Scrapbooking and Big Picture Scrapbooking fame) and signed up for a FREE On-line class called  Words to Live By.

                                           (Big Idea Festival)

Each day for the next 12 days her design team will be suggesting a word, share, wonder, less, give- so far. You can buy a kit to make up a little 6 x 6 album or download a template each day with the word written out. There are examples by the team and you are asked to submit a sample of your work.

Because I am getting ready for company this weekend, I have not had time to fill out any of my templates yet, maybe tonight. I like the simple way of this album and I hope to post it here when I finish.

If any of you are project free right now, stop by her site. Even if you don't scrapbook, you can always jot down your own ideas about the suggested words on some nice paper or a little notebook. Or share your work with me.

We'll talk later and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: